This brand continues to bring people from across the beef business together, creating a one-of-a-kind community. A group that celebrates milestones and accomplishments, reaches new heights together and steps out of comfort zones to challenge one another to keep growing.
The 2022 Certified Angus Beef Brand Update is about the people who make this brand successful: our partners. Stories and insights are highlighted across the community – those raising, delivering and serving 1.234 billion pounds of best beef from cowboys to culinary legends and the best home cooks in 54 countries around the globe.
Read the full online version here or click on a title below to go directly to the story.
- John Stika shares a message in his President’s Letter
- Staying Authentic, Yet Relevant showcases the power of public relations
- Certified Angus Beef Takes You There highlights how the brand elevated beef this year
- Chairman Jonathan Perry shares his thoughts in a note: All in This Together
- Learn what the brand is doing sustainably in Committed to Progress
- Meet Kirsten Nickles, Ph.D. in Certified Angus Beef adds Animal Care Scientist
- Where Water is Gold features the 2022 Sustainability Award Winer
- Learn about a new partnership in Ducks and Cattle: A Surprising Symbiosis
- Meet a North Dakota family that is Conserving for Generations
- Home on the Dakota Plains features Angus ranch family, the Spicklers
- Read how people are a part of the brand’s sustainability mission in Culture of Caring
- Read how the brand is supporting The Future of Food and Agriculture
- Learn about ways the team in Wooster are Expanding the Brand Experience
- See how this Community Creates the Best-Selling Beef Brand
- Learn how Foodservice Comes Back in 2022
- Read why Retail Reaches for a More Premium Basket
- Value-Added Breaks Records looks at chart-topping trends
- Big Taste from Little Town Jerky features a premium processing partner
- Take a closer look at the brand’s Global Growth
- Learn how the brand is Driving Value to Family Farms
Thank you for trusting the Certified Angus Beef ® brand with your beef business this year.