It takes grit to grow.
1.21 billion pounds sold, major supply chain disruptions, communities pulling together—these are the things that made our 2020 fiscal year. It wasn’t always pretty, but it gave us a chance to see tenacity in all areas of our business.
In our Certified Angus Beef ®️ Brand Update, read the stories behind the logo: people who innovated, grew from adversity and created success along the way.
Read the full online version here or click on a title below to go directly to the story.
- President’s Message from John Stika
- Chairman’s Message from 2020 Board Chair, John Grimes
- Sights Set Ahead Fiscal Year 2020 sales and demand signals
- Can-Do Spirits Lift Communities During COVID-19 highlights partners across the restaurant, foodservice and retail business
- Extra Bites takes us deeper on the brand’s marketing efforts
- A Quality Legacy gives a nod to the father of the brand’s specification, Dr. Bob
- Digital Dialogue showcases this year’s social media connectivity
- Bonjour! Konichiwa! says hello to global connectivity through new media
- Rewarding Loyalty of the brand’s newest Steakholders
- Awarding Sustainable Ranching features regenerative thinking in a new era of Angus beef
- Natural disasters affected ranchers across the country. Read how the brand is helping in Investing in Others
- A New Level of Service illustrates creativity of foodservice in 2020
- You’re on Mute highlights the virtual experiences the brand used to engage partners
- Retail’s Rise presents how retailers elevated the consumer experience
- Beef Inspired showcases ingenuity in the kitchen from the brand chefs
- Funding the Future is a story on how philanthropy grows young leaders
- Feel Good Food uncovers how one partner leverages Natural in the marketplace
- Let’s Talk Beef features season 2 of the MeatSpeak podcast
Thank you to our partners featured for allowing the Certified Angus Beef ® brand to be a part of your story.