High-quality beef demand is at an all-time high. Acceptance rates reached new records. And by ensuring only the best beef carries the brand’s logo, our community has 1.215 billion reasons to celebrate this year.
In the 2021 Certified Angus Beef Brand Update, stories and insights are highlighted from partners across the beef business delivering and serving the best beef from culinary legends and the best home cooks in 54 countries around the globe.
Read the full online version here or click on a title below to go directly to the story.
- President Stika shares a message in Building Toward Better
- Connecting Communities identifies the brand’s core pillars
- On the Horizon looks to the next five years at the brand
- Chef of the Year: Carla Dilorenzo highlights the story of this year’s award winner
- Meet a processing partner in Crafting Better Beef
- Primed for Home Cooking showcases the retail meat case
- Read how El Gaucho strives for A Legacy of Legendary Service
- New Flavors presents the highlights of 2021 including the Recipe of the Year
- Inspire. Educate. Reward. gives a nod to the ways the brand is reaching fans and loyalists
- Learn how the brand can serve as Your Marketing Partner
- Beef brings us all to the table. See how in Beef Without Borders
- Growth and Evolution recognizes the records partners helped the brand set. Read more in our news release.
- Chairman Jonathan Perry shares a message in Trusting Change
- Read how the brand is actively Prioritizing Sustainability
- Raising Beef to a Higher Standard looks at the past and evaluates the future
- Working With You, For You highlights the brand’s employees. Read more about the team in this news release.
- #RestaurantChallenge showcases the efforts and impact of big tips
Thank you for trusting the Certified Angus Beef ® brand with your beef business this year.