In challenging times, we rely on friends. Be the reason that restaurants survive.
Lingering pandemic effects threaten the existence of our favorite restaurants. Thousands have already closed their doors for good. Through #RestaurantChallenge by the Certified Angus Beef ® brand, small actions compounded just might be what helps these local business survive and create some of that good news we’ve all been craving.
JOIN THE CHALLENGE
There’s lots of ways to get involved in this challenge. What’s most important is that we support our favorite restaurants. Pick what works best for you.
- Support a local restaurant by ordering carryout, delivery, dining in (where possible) or purchasing gift cards.
- Share something good: other ways to participate include: tipping big, posting a five-star review or leaving a kind note showing you care on your receipt.
- Post a photo of your meal and enter to win (or favorite restaurant memory) on Facebook or Instagram using #RestaurantChallenge. You’ll be entered to win a $100 visa gift card to dine out again.
- Tag your favorite restaurant in the post and enter them to win. They’ll be entered to win $2,500 in support for their staff. (that’s a big tip!)
- Nearly 1 in 6 restaurants have closed (over 110,000 or 17% of restaurants in 2020). – National Restaurant Association
- 2 million restaurant jobs have been lost since February 2020 — U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
- The restaurant industry ended 2020 with total sales down $240 billion compared to pre-pandemic forecasts – National Restaurant Association 2021 State of the Industry Report
- The majority of permanently closed restaurants were well-established businesses in operation for at least 16 years. – National Restaurant Association 2021 State of the Industry Report
- The Certified Angus Beef ® brand is served in more than 9,500 restaurants worldwide.
FIND A PLACE TO DINE
Visit this link to find a restaurant that serves the Certified Angus Beef ® brand near you.
WHO IS CERTIFIED ANGUS BEEF®?
The original Angus beef brand. Based in Wooster, Ohio and owned by family farmers and ranchers we’re more than just Angus beef. Only the very best makes our cut. We set strict standards to ensure every bite is tender, juicy and full of flavor whether you’re cooking at home or dining at the best steakhouse. It’s why we’re the world’s most trusted beef brand and have been since 1978. For more information, visit CertifiedAngusBeef.com, follow the brand on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn, or join the brand’s Steakholder Rewards™ loyalty program.